City Clerk’s Office
City Hall houses the City Clerk and the Deputy City Clerk. The City Clerk is responsible for the day-to-day administration. Policy direction is given by the Council, and it is the responsibility of the clerk to take the necessary steps to see that policy is implemented. The clerk prepares the City budget for submission to the council, and is responsible for oversight of the financial records. The clerk also maintains all City records. The Deputy City Clerk is responsible for the water/sewer billing and collecting, publishing the City newsletter, and to be a substitute for the City Clerk when absent.
- Location: 304 Broadway, Springville IA 52336 (Map)
- Phone: 319-854-6428
- Fax: 319-854-6443
- Email: email@example.com (general inquiries)
- Dee Wagaman - City Clerk/Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michele Weinschenk - Deputy City Clerk (email@example.com)
Monday - Friday
- 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 302 Broadway, Springville IA 52336
- Phone: 319-854-6333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Wyman - Public Works Supervisor
- Brandon French - Maintenance Worker I